- July 12, 2017
- Posted by: Kaushal Kumar
- Category: VICIdial, VICIdial for Managers, VICIdial Troubleshooting
It is an ideal practice to repair and optimize your vicidial database every 15 days or so. However, if you get any database crashes, these will be the issues to identify this crash.
- Session has been disabled
- Autodial calls not landing to the agents
- Realtime report not updating properly
- Agent Error / MySQL could not connect
Step 1: Login to SSH (use any SSH clients)
Step 2: Run this in the console.
mysqlcheck -u root -p –auto-repair –check –optimize –all-databases
It will ask your database password. Input the same and press enter. The repair will start and take a minute or two to finish. After it is done, reboot the server.
- Default database password for Goautodial is “vicidialnow” without quotes.
Recommended: Make sure you keep power backup for your VICIdial server if that is hosted in your office premises. The sudden power loss to the server creates database crashes very often.