It is an ideal practice to repair and optimize your vicidial database every 15 days or so. However, if you get any database crashes, these will be the issues to identify this crash.
- Session has been disabled
- Autodial calls not landing to the agents
- Realtime report not updating properly
- Agent Error / MySQL could not connect
Step 1: Login to SSH (use any SSH clients)
Step 2: Run this in the console.
mysqlcheck -u root -p –auto-repair –check –optimize –all-databases
It will ask your database password. Input the same and press enter. The repair will start and take a minute or two to finish. After it is done, reboot the server.
- Default database password for Goautodial is “vicidialnow” without quotes.
Recommended: Make sure you keep power backup for your VICIdial server if that is hosted in your office premises. The sudden power loss to the server creates database crashes very often.